Access To Our Discord Community Requires That You "Join" Either As A FREE Prospective Tesla Owner Member Or As A Free Prospective Non-Owner Member
(Note: For Both Prospective Member Types... It Will Say Free for the 1st year & Then $1/year thereafter. However, we don't collect a credit card or any form of payment)
You must first become a Prospective Member Before Being Able To Join Our Discord Community.
If You Don't Have An Active Discord Account Or you are wondering what exactly Discord is then watch this short video to learn how Groups and Clubs, like Tesla Owners Indiana, use Discord to connect our members together.
- Learn About Discord and
- View The Discord Desktop Computer Installation Guide, Or
- View The Discord Mobile Apps Getting Started Guide, Or
- Download Discord Now To Your Computer Or
- You Can Use The Web Client To Access Your Active Discord Account, Directly From Your Browser, If You Don't Want To Download The App, Or
- Download Discord Now Through The Google Play store, Or
- Download Discord Now Through The Apple App Store