Membership Onboarding Facilitator
We are looking for 1-2 individuals to help with enhancing our onboarding process to deliver a positive onboarding experience for new club members within the first 24 hours.
The first objective is to immediately communicate the member benefits. The second is to stay in ongoing communication, throughout that first year of membership.
- Reviewing membership requests for completeness and compliance including that Owner Members have a primary or secondary residence in Indiana and have a Tesla vehicle or have a tesla vehicle on order.
- Approving Membership requests and updating the status from Pending to Active.
- Sending an initial welcome email within 24 hours of membership
- Initiate personal outreach by a Board Member (a phone call or email or both)
- Mail a member welcome kit (materials including postage, envelopes & content by Club)
- Engage on social media.
- Create login credentials on Tesla Owners Indiana website and in Discord.
Note: Prior experience with Joinit, WordPress, Mailchimp or Discord is helpful but not required. We will teach you the process and systems.
Sign up NOW to Volunteer… for this or one of several roles.
After you fill out the basic information, you will receive an email with links that allow you to volunteer for any of the several roles that may interest you. Then a member of the board will be in contact within a couple of days to help you select the perfect fit.